Super Charger. I love this thing. It beats the old one I had. Very quick shipping and friendly customer service from Eciggity. Still my #1 place to shop after all the others failed.
Posted by Dan on Mar 02, 2018
This thing is great - being able to toggle between .5amp and 2amp charging is like a miracle. When you need a quick charge, it'll do 2x 18650's in (what feels like) no time on 2 amps. Easy to read display, and the portability make it an easy choice. I bought this to upgrade from my NiteCore D2, as I was needing more capacity - It's my favorite charger so far.
Posted by Drew on Feb 18, 2018
It’s a good charger. Gets my batteries charged quick and easy to use
Posted by Jayboy on Feb 02, 2018
Posted by patrick on Nov 08, 2017
Great charger, way better than my old 4 bay crappy nitecore charger, that never worked well
Posted by Kevin on Sep 11, 2016
Charges my batteries with the quickness. Stops charging when batteries are full,haven't had any problems- definitely would recommend
This charger is very good
Posted by Aaron Douglas on Apr 09, 2016
I have charged mostly three married batteries at a time on this charger at the .5 setting. Even at the lowest setting, they charge quite quickly, and the charger seems to prioritize the battery with the lowest charge. All the batteries reach a full charge at approximately the same time, and I think that's awesome.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 04, 2016
To start I have to say I've had this product for only a couple weeks... However I have ran two sets of 3 18650 batteries thru it charging atleast one of the sets each day... I have used it on the 1amp and 0.5amp setting..
The charger works great it is a beast... Far quicker than my previous chargers (Nicore 2 & 4 and trustfire)... The screen is simple and clear... The reading it shows I feel are accurate based on measuring the batteries with a volt meter prior to putting them on the charger and after...
It is really nice to have the option on charge level... And to have the included car adapter (haven't used that yet)... And it does not have that high pitched ringing sound that some other chargers have
Over all I would highly recommend this charger... It has been a great upgrade from my Nicore... I'm very happy
Posted by Robert on Dec 21, 2015
All i can say is WOW...i had a two bay Trustfire...but when i got this i will never use the old one again..it charges batteries so fast..it will do them in 1/4 the time!!!! the screen is easy to read..so for the money you cannot go wrong!!
Efest LUC V4 is high quality with 4 charging channel and big LCD charger, it has four built-in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection and Zero voltage activationfunction, It can automatically monitor battery power and give an alarming notice. LUC V4 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc.It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers. Besides, with one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.
1. Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
2. Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
3. Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
4. Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
5. Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
Once connected to USB , Pressing the rectangle button for over 1 second,then it will get start to charging. The USB function will be closed in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.