SMOK introduces the Majesty 225W TC Box Mod which is presented with either a beautiful carbon fiber or vibrant and colorful resin finish. The SMOK Majesty is powered by two high amp 18650 batteries and has a maximum power output of 225W with full temperature control functionality. With the integration of SMOK’s newest chipset, the Majesty features an improved and richer user-interface with a large, colorful OLED screen that clearly displays essential information.
Please Note: The Resin SMOK Majesty colors have a unique pattern and may contain slightly different colors due to the manufacturing process.
- Dimensions: 85.1mm by 46.1mm by 30.6mm
- Zinc Alloy & Carbon Fiber/Resin Construction
- Powered By Two High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Output Mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR
- Drawing Power: SOFT / NORM / HARD
- Wattage Range: 6W - 225W
- Voltage Range: 0.5V - 9.0V
- VW Resistance Range: 0.1Ω – 3.0Ω
- TC Resistance Range: 0.05Ω - 3.0Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- Preheat Functionality
- 1.0" Colored OLED Display
- 6 User Interface Color Options
- Side Firing Bar
- Hinge & Lock Bottom Battery Door
- Micro USB Rechargeable
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Protections: Short Circuit, Over-Heat, Low-Battery, 12 Seconds Cut-Off
1x SMOK Majesty 225W TC Box Mod
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.