The SMOK Mag Grip 100W Mod utilizes SMOK’s latest chipset with upgradeable firmware and is powered by a single high amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (sold separately) with a maximum power output of 85W when utilizing an 18650 battery and 100W when utilizing a 20700 or 21700 battery. Featuring temperature control functionality, the SMOK Mag Grip uses an intuitive user-interface to easily customize user settings. The SMOK Mag Grip features an ergonomically contoured chassis design with a large trigger style firing button for a unique vape experience. In addition, the SMOK Mag Grip uses a button-activated ejecting battery sled mechanism that offers users convenient access to the batteries.
- Dimensions: 91.5mm by 67mm by 38mm
- Powered By Single High Amp 18650/20700/21700 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Output Mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS
- Drawing Power: SOFT / NORM / HARD
- 18650 Battery Wattage Range: 1W - 85W
- 20700/21700 Battery Wattage Range: 1W - 100W
- Voltage Output: 0.5V - 9.0V
- VW Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 2.5Ω
- TC Resistance Range: 0.05Ω - 2.0Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- 0.66" OLED Display
- Large Trigger Style Firing Button
- Ejecting & Locking Bottom Battery Sled
- 1A Micro USB Rechargeable
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Protections: Short Circuit, Low/High Resistance, Over-Heat, Low-Battery, 10 Seconds Cut-Off
1x SMOK Mag Grip 100W Mod
1x 18650 Battery Adapter
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.