The SMOK Mag 225W TC Mod utilizes SMOK’s newest chipset with firmware upgradeability and is powered by two high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) with a maximum power output of 225W. Featuring full temperature control and preheat functionality, the SMOK Mag uses an intuitive user-interface for quick setting customizations or to choose from 6 user-interface color options. The SMOK Mag features an ergonomically contoured chassis design with a large trigger style firing button for a unique vape experience. In addition, the SMOK Mag uses a button-activated ejecting battery sled mechanism that offers users convenient access to the batteries.
- Dimensions: 92mm by 65mm by 30mm
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Powered By Two High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Output Mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR
- Drawing Power: SOFT / NORM / HARD
- Wattage Range: 6W - 225W
- Voltage Range: 0.5V - 9.0V
- VW Resistance Range: 0.1Ω – 3.0Ω
- TC Resistance Range: 0.05Ω - 3.0Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- Preheat Functionality
- 1.0" Colored OLED Display
- 6 User Interface Color Options
- Large Trigger Style Firing Button
- Ejecting & Locking Bottom Battery Sled
- Micro USB Rechargeable
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Protections: Short Circuit, Over-Heat, Low-Battery, 12 Seconds Cut-Off, Over-Discharge
1x SMOK Mag 225W TC Mod
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.