I have been using this kit as my daily driver for 2 months, here are my thoughts on it:
1. Ease of filling the bottle, the shutoff switch makes it impossible to get your fingers up in there to guide the straw into place, so you have to free-hand it and that super soft bottle means you'll always spill some juice up inside the device. If you're going to buy this kit, save yourself the heartache and add a squonk filler bottle to the cart at the same time.
2. It never leaks, but it's kinda "weepy". The Pulse 24 atomizer sorta sweats juice/condensate out from the joint between the AFC cap and the barrel, likewise the bottle inside the mod will slowly leak a tiny amount of juice over time. This would be a complete nitpick except...
3. The shutoff switch is by far the weakest part of this whole package. As mentioned above this tends to slowly leak juice, and eventually it will collect inside the shutoff switch, which causes a SEVERE voltage drop. I thought my batteries were getting worn out until I finally found the juice hiding inside that switch, and it isn't the easiest thing to get it back out of there. If your vape suddenly goes mediocre, check your shutoff switch, the best way I have found is just to wipe the male contact, then cycle the switch, repeat until it comes out clean.
1. Hits like a truck (so long as you keep that shutoff switch clear of juice).
2. Very compact and lightweight, I've always carried heavy devices before, now I always reach for this device whenever I'm going to be moving around.
3. Still works in the cold. I couldn't find much discussion on this online, but if you're like me and have to vape outside due to work rules, vaping in the winter can be tough. RTA's stop wicking and burn once the temp gets below around 25(F), and RDA's mean carrying a bottle which is awkward when wearing gloves, but this device has a big enough hole for a gloved finger and continues to work great even on the coldest days.
Verdict: Not a perfect product (nothing is), but if I broke/lost it, I would buy another.