Searched everywhere for this blue frosted mod, shipping was fast, n first day use was amazing, been my daily now for a week n no issues definitely packs a punch n easy to use, will be buying from this site again
Posted by Unknown on Apr 03, 2018
Fantastic for on-the-go vaping
Posted by James Abney on Mar 24, 2018
After about 4 days using this kit I'm happy with my purchase – it's a great value and is now my primary out-of-the-house device.
-the springy fire button takes a little getting used to. Get used to the idea that you don't have to completely depress it in order for it to make good contact, and you don't need to bury the tip of your finger into the button housing. Just give it a firm squeeze and you're off to the races.
- The squonk bottle is a little bit tricky to install cleanly after filling. The silicon bottle is susceptible to the slightest squeeze and will discharge juice if you breath on it too hard. I've taken to pushing the bottle tube onto the metal squonk tube just slightly and then pushing the bottle from the bottom to seat it into place. This works quite well and helps assure that little or no juice oozes out while getting the bottle seated.
- More color choices would be nice.
- Sturdy box chassis construction and compact, minimalist, and attractive device interior.
- Light weight and easily pocketed.
- Dead-simple battery and squonk bottle access behind a set of front-and-back magnetic panels.
- Comes with a quality silicon 18650 adapter sleeve so you can use your 18650s in case you don't have, or want to purchase, a set of 20700 batteries to use this device.
- Quality silicon squonk bottle with a threaded, stainless steel cap.
- It takes some careful fiddling to get the coils aligned with the dual airflow tubes, especially if the coils are narrow. I think I'd like it if the tubes were just slightly narrower and a bit closer together, or if there was a single, wider tube to deal with.
- Extremely leak-resistant design. Unless you squonk this thing upside down and repeatedly, the likelihood of juice finding its way out of the RDA seems quite minimal. This helps make the mod perfect for pocket carry.
- Easy, secure airflow adjustment.
- The deck is very easy to build on.
- Deep juice wells to tuck wick ends into.
- A single, firm squeeze on the bottle is sufficient to soak the wicks once they've been primed; excess juice is pulled back into the bottle.
If you want a great out-and-about pocket mod, don't mind a non-regulated device and are mindful of your Ohm's law, and aren't troubled by having to charge batteries on an external charger, then you'll probably quite like this kit if not love it.
Posted by Jim on Feb 18, 2018
I have been using this kit as my daily driver for 2 months, here are my thoughts on it:
1. Ease of filling the bottle, the shutoff switch makes it impossible to get your fingers up in there to guide the straw into place, so you have to free-hand it and that super soft bottle means you'll always spill some juice up inside the device. If you're going to buy this kit, save yourself the heartache and add a squonk filler bottle to the cart at the same time.
2. It never leaks, but it's kinda "weepy". The Pulse 24 atomizer sorta sweats juice/condensate out from the joint between the AFC cap and the barrel, likewise the bottle inside the mod will slowly leak a tiny amount of juice over time. This would be a complete nitpick except...
3. The shutoff switch is by far the weakest part of this whole package. As mentioned above this tends to slowly leak juice, and eventually it will collect inside the shutoff switch, which causes a SEVERE voltage drop. I thought my batteries were getting worn out until I finally found the juice hiding inside that switch, and it isn't the easiest thing to get it back out of there. If your vape suddenly goes mediocre, check your shutoff switch, the best way I have found is just to wipe the male contact, then cycle the switch, repeat until it comes out clean.
1. Hits like a truck (so long as you keep that shutoff switch clear of juice).
2. Very compact and lightweight, I've always carried heavy devices before, now I always reach for this device whenever I'm going to be moving around.
3. Still works in the cold. I couldn't find much discussion on this online, but if you're like me and have to vape outside due to work rules, vaping in the winter can be tough. RTA's stop wicking and burn once the temp gets below around 25(F), and RDA's mean carrying a bottle which is awkward when wearing gloves, but this device has a big enough hole for a gloved finger and continues to work great even on the coldest days.
Verdict: Not a perfect product (nothing is), but if I broke/lost it, I would buy another.
Great Squonk Kit
Posted by Matthew Hopkins on Feb 04, 2018
My first squonk kit and this got me hooked. The mod and rda work great together. Great flavor and vapor production. Great Job Vandy and Tony B! Next, make us a dual 20700 mod
Pulse Squonk Kit
Posted by Mark Timblin on Jan 26, 2018
I had the original Pulse, had 2 of them actually burnt the switches in both. Not sure how, a bad switch, one switch burnt in less than 24 hrs. weird. That said I bought my current Pulse squonk kit at my local vape shop, he sold me my 2nd basic Pulse squonk kit as well, he gave me a really great deal, he probably lost money on me that week. Any how I have the Ultem version of this kit, I love it, I like the Ultem color on this mod, and to sweeten the deal this kit comeswith a Pulse 24 RDA on top this one is the matte black. However....I am using the matte black Pulse 24 on another mod and using my Bonza RDA on my Pulse mod. It all works great I enjoy using mech mods again, something I had gotten away from and am now rediscovering the joy ofusing a mech mod. I even got my old Tug Life and my Tesla 2 I think it is as well as my old EhPro brass Manhattan tube mod.
I enjoy squonking as it is the best of two different facets of vaping. First you get to use an RDA, I love dripping, I just don't love the mess you make dripping, I make enough of a mess as is I don't want/need to add to it. Second of all you have a tank or squonk bottle as it were any where from 5/6 ml with 7-8 ml being the most common up to 12 ml bottle like is on my Dotmod DotSquonk mod, So, to wra[ it up, you have an RDA or dripper that will give the most excellent flavor and/or clouds and a tank/bottle feed system that gives you a generous supply of juice....or as I like to call it....dripping without the mess! Enjoy the day, enjoy this weekend, thank you for reading my review.
The Pulse BF Squonk Kit by Vandy Vape and Youtube Reviewer Tony B. combines the bestselling Pulse BF Box Mod and the Pulse 24 BF RDA Special Edition into one bundle for a beautifully matching new look with the same great performance! Constructed of lightweight Nylon and ABS, the Pulse BF Box Mod features a compact and ergonomic design. The 8ml food grade silicone squonk bottle and battery are encased behind two magnetic frosted battery panels for accessibility and can be interchanged with different colored battery panels to personalize your device. By utilizing the included 18650 battery adaptor, users can choose to use either a single 18650 or 20700 battery to power the device.
The Pulse 24 BF RDA Special Edition features a new Matte Black look and has a gold plated postless deck designed for squonking devices and is compatible with single and dual coil configurations. The Pulse 24 features two groove cutouts along the walls of the deck which function as a locking mechanism for the top cap as well as a marker to help align your coil with the airflow tubes. Designed for squonking devices, the Pulse 24 utilizes a bottom feeding squonking pin with a centralized juice splitter which evenly distributes e-juice into the two 7mm deep juice wells for balanced wicking. In addition, the tubular angled top airflow design is fully adjustable by rotating the top half of the top cap and prevents e-juice from leaking out of the airflow holes.
Please Note: The Ultem Kit is an additional (+$1)
WARNING: This is a fully Mechanical Mod. Users MUST have knowledge in battery safety and take precautions when using this device. Eciggity will not be responsible or liable for any damage or injury caused by misuse, mishandling, or improper use of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
Pulse BF Box Mod
Dimensions: 77mm by 50mm by 27mm
Powered By Single High Amp 18650/20700 Battery (Sold Separately)
Bottom Feeding (Squonk) Design
8ml Food Grade Silicone Squonk Bottle
Nylon & ABS (Heat Resistant Thermoplastic Polymer) Construction
Compact & Lightweight
Oversized Firing Button
Safety Lock Switch
Interchangeable Dual Magnetic Frosted Battery Panels
Copper Battery Contacts
Spring Loaded 510 Pin
Pulse 24 BF RDA Special Edition
Special Edition Matte Black Color
Superior Stainless Steel Construction
Lower Profile Design Than Pulse 22 BF RDA
Increased Flavor Production
Postless Build Deck
Designed For Single & Dual Coil Configurations
Quad 2.8mm Terminals With Side Tension Via Phillips Screws
7mm Deep Juice Wells
Bottom Feeding E-Juice Splitter
Top Cap Locking Mechanism
Coil Aligning Marker
Gold Plated Deck
Adjustable Angled Tubular Top Airflow
3mm Diameter Airflow Holes
17.5mm 810 Ultem/Frosted Drip Tip
16mm 810 Delrin Drip Tip
510 & 810 Drip Tip Compatible
Gold Plated Squonking & 510 Pin
1x Pulse BF Box Mod
1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
1x 8ml Food Grade Silicone Squonk Bottle
1x Matte Black Pulse 24 BF RDA Special Edition
1x 17.5mm 810 Ultem/Frosted Drip Tip
1x 16mm 810 Delrin Drip Tip
1x 510 Delrin Drip Tip Adaptor
1x Bag Of Spare Parts
2x User Manuals
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.