The Modefined Sirius 200W TC Mod is constructed of durable die cast Zinc Alloy and is powered by two high amp 18650 batteries which are accessible through the bottom battery door sled. Its ergonomic chassis has anodized aluminum faceplates for a premium feel and features an easy-to-use 4 button design with an intuitive side mounted display screen. The 510 connector is secured in place by two screws and is made of solid Stainless Steel with a spring loaded Nickel plated Brass pin for accurate and optimal conductivity. Modefined combines quality, high performance and versatility making the Sirius Mod an excellent choice for any vaper.
- Dimensions: 87mm by 47.5mm by 30mm
- Powered By Two High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Construction
- Sold Stainless Steel 510 Connector
- Nickel Plated Brass Spring Loaded Pin
- Wattage Range: 7W - 200W
- Voltage Range: 0.4V - 8.4V
- Max Output Current: 39A
- Output Mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR/ BYPASS
- Temperature Range: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F
- Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
- 0.96" OLED Color Screen
- 15 Seconds Screen Time Out
- Auto Lock After 30 Minutes Of No Operation
- Bottom Battery Door Sled
- 1A Micro USB Rechargeable
- Protections: Short Circuit, Weak Battery, Temperature, Low/High Resistance, Switch Timeout
1x Modefined Sirius 200W TC Mod
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.