The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA166 TC Box Mod utilizes Evolv’s DNA250 board and is powered by two high amp 18650 batteries with a series battery configuration. Constructed of durable die cast zinc alloy with a premium feel, the Paranormal DNA166 includes interchangeable carbon fiber and wood panel inlays with a subtle yet beautiful artificial turtle shell ring to complete its exterior design. In addition, its chassis features rounded edges coupled with foam cushioned leather panel wraps for ultra comfortability. The front of the Paranormal DNA166 features a Stainless Steel faceplate and buttons with a High Definition OLED screen that clearly displays essential data. With Evolv’s Escribe software, users can fully customize all aspects of the interface and monitor user experience.
Please Note: The Red Resin / Red Crocodile panels are not interchangeable.
- Dimensions: 91.5mm by 55mm by 27.5mm
- Evolv DNA250 Board
- Powered By Two High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Series Battery Configuration
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Construction
- Gunmetal / Stainless Steel Finish
- Vacuum Vapor Plating Finish
- Artificial Turtle Shell Ring
- Durable Solid Stainless Steel 510 Connector
- Secured Via 3 Torx Screws
- Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass Pin
- Wattage Range: 1W - 166W
- Output Mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS
- Temperature Range: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F
- 97% Working Efficiency
- Foam Cushioned Leather Panel Wraps
- Interchangeable Carbon Fiber & Wood Panel Inlay
- 0.91" High Definition OLED Display
- Hinge & Lock Bottom Battery Door
- 2A Micro USB Balanced Charging
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Fully Customizable Interface Via EScribe Software
- Protections: Short Circuit, Weak Battery, Temperature, Low/High Resistance, Reverse Polarity
1x Lost Vape Paranormal DNA166 TC Box Mod
2x Carbon Fiber & Wood Panel Inlays
1x Panel Inlay Suction Cup
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.