I would not recommend this product or anybody that is not advance in building on a ceramic vase RDA
Posted by Andrew on Dec 27, 2015
Pretty much agree with the other review 100%...
1) The deck is small due to the ceramic nubs and the inner glass portion.
2) Airflow is non adjustable, although removing the inner glass chimney opens the airflow up a little bit more and gives you some more room for your coils.
3) Build quality seems to good. Everything threaded together smoothly and all glass and o-rings were in good shape.
4) Velocity style posts are always a plus. I would have preferred allen head screws to the philips screws but that is just my personal preference.
5) I love the glass top cap. I was hoping this would basically be a Velocity with a glass cap. I probably should have bought the Trinity cap for my Velocity instead.
Posted by Unknown on Nov 18, 2015
A little smaller than i expected and not crazy with the top unadjustable airflow,but it is kinda cool and works. I do like the velosity style posts.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM. THERE IS NO RETURN/REFUND ON THIS PRODUCT.
The Fishbone Plus RDA is the updated version of the original Fishbone RDA! It features a ceramic deck to provide cleaner flavor, a top airflow to help prevent leaking, and a 2 post deck for easy building!
2 Post Deck
Constructed of Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass
1x Fishbone Plus RDA
1x Spare Glass
1x Bag of Screws, O-Rings, and Screwdriver
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.