The eVic VTC Dual by Joyetech features an interchangeable battery cover to conveniently switch between a single or dual 18650 battery powered device which outputs a maximum of 75W or 150W respectively. The eVic VTC Dual combines a unique and attractive design with a large OLED screen that supports variable wattage, temperature control, bypass, and TCR modes.
- Dimensions: 23mm by 38mm by 86mm (Single Battery)
- Dimensions: 23mm by 55.5mm by 86mm (Dual Battery)
- Powered By Single Or Dual High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Output Mode: VW / Bypass / Ni / Ti / SS316 / TCR / RTC
- Wattage Range: 1W - 75W (Single Battery) / 1W - 150W (Dual Battery)
- VW Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω
- TC Resistance Range: 0.05Ω - 1.5Ω
- Temperature Range: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Micro USB Rechargeable
1x eVic VTC Dual by Joyetech (Body Only)
1x Dual Battery Cover (Preinstalled)
1x Single Battery Cover
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
1x Warning Card
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.