I've read and watched as much reviews/tutorials as I could which convinced me to buy something as unique as the Aeronaut including the afc kit. To my surprise after spending 2 full days working with it, I just can't, for the life of me, make it work as great as other people claim it to be.
- Airflow tubes moves a great deal and had to check then recheck every time if they're aligned.
- Airflow options aren't as great as it seems even with the afc kit. IMO, most combinations would just boil down to either to airy or too restrictive. I just can't get that sweet spot that I'm looking for.
- Leaks a great deal from condensations, leaks at the bottom afc tubes, or juice getting sucked to your mouth
- Build deck is hard to work with and never as easy as how people make it seem to be even after doing it multiple times
- Build deck is cramped and dual coils are a nightmare, can't fit a staggered staple, can't do a decent spaced single coil. I've tried parallel 24g kanthals, fused clapton, ni80 claption, volcano staggered staple.
- I managed to make it work at some point but had zero flavour, almost like breathing air. And no my tongue isn't muted, I even brushed and dipped my nose in ground coffee.
Got disappointed 2 days after getting it, kept it in a shelf, picked it up again after 6 months, I still don't get it. Maybe I'll give it another go after a few months if I have the patience to make more tests and experiment. But after almost a year of owning one, I honestly should've gotten an easier, no-nonsense RDA like Recoil, Goon, etc.